INFORMATION ARDEX WA
ARDEX WA is a solvent free, epoxide resin-based grouting compound and thin bed adhesive, for use where chemical resistance is required or where cement-based grouts are inappropriate. ARDEX WA is suitable for fixing and grouting all types of ceramic tiles, glass and ceramic mosaics in internal and external situations. When fully cured, the ARDEX WA mortar provides a waterproof, weather and frost resistant joint from 2-15mm wide that is chemically resistant.
ARDEX WA is especially suitable for use in swimming pools, showers, bathrooms, shops, abattoirs, dairies, hospitals, hydrotherapy and spa baths, sports centres and other specialised buildings where high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are required. ARDEX WA is resistant to aqueous salt solutions, swimming pool chemicals and sanitisers, chlorine water, commercial and domestic cleaning agents, alkalies as weIl as a wide range of dilute mineral acids.
- Exceptionally easy to apply and clean off
- Suitable for use in wet areas, superior protection against mould and dirt
- Ideal for immersed conditions, such as swimming pools and spa’s For use in joint widths from 2 – 15mm
- Use where high standards of hygiene, chemical resistance and cleanliness are required
- Water and frost resistant Solvent free
- Can be used as a tile adhesive Suitable for wall and floor applications For internal and external use
TECHNICAL DATA ARDEX WA
2mm to 15mm
Ceramic and porcelain tiles, terrazzo, slate, quarry tiles, glass and moisture insensitive natural stones
Internal, External (Suitable for use in swimming pools and immersed applications)
Floor and Wall
White, Grey and Black
Pre-gauged 4kg units